This episode we are chilling in Matt the REALTOR's basement and talking about DWoody.
- PoolDues.com tease (for next episode)
- Kings Down Throwdown www.kingsdownparty.com
- Paul Ollinger comedy plug
- Terry Nall puts his foot down with Dekalb's EMS service
- Are police cameras always on?
- Jiffy Lube in the Village is for sale for $1.3 million
- Atlanta's first driverless shuttle system coming to Doraville Assembly project
- www.projectcasting.com is casting in Atlanta
- Stranger Things filming at Gwinnett Place Mall
- Lauren Lauricella name-drop
- Brook Run is getting an Amphitheatre
- Is James Taylor is alive?
- Atlanta Chiefs Futball could be coming soon to Brook Run
- Lemonade Days will be at Justin's house in 2019
- Dunwoody Frisbie Golf Church May 27th
- Can Matt the REALTOR say the Pledge of Allegiance?
- Free stickers if you send us your address
- Roast us in Review starts next week!
About the show: A weekly Dunwoody podcast from Matthew Weber, REALTOR (and part-time Clubhouse Manager at Dunwoody North Driving Club) and Justin Dike, app/web developer (and part-time social director at the Georgetown Recreation Club). Just 2 regular guys talking about Dunwoody. Topics include restaurants, events, police blotter, and anything covered on our What’s Up Dunwoody Facebook Page and conversations borrowed from our Dunwoody Area Restaurant Review Facebook Group.
To contact both Matt and Justin, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selling or buying a home in the Atlanta area? Contact Matt and the Dogwood Team at email@example.com.