This episode we go back to City Hall and meet with Richard McLeod, Dunwoody Director of Community Development.
- Steve Barton Roasts Us In Review (5 stars)
- Richard is actually immortal, just like the real Highlander
- Everything that gets built in Dunwoody goes through his office
- Justin's deck is definately against code
- Roof inspections are no more
- The Village Overlay isn't what restaurant owners want
- The Overlay code hasn't changed in 40 years
- Idea is to give restaurant owners more breathing room
- Bringing shops closer to the road is the new style
- Avalon has the best movie theater
- Filling in the Brio Lake and driving over geese
- Dunwoody Comprehensive Plan explanation
- Georgetown's 12 foot sidewalk in front of the Riva Apartments (formerly DeLido)
- People do walk in Dunwoody
- Our slow growth is easy to deal with
- Townhomes with master-on-the-main and space for elevators will soon be available at the Village
- Will #DunwoodyRooftopBars ever be in the village?
- Dunwoody Tavern doesn't look like a Tavern
- What is a Williamsburg look?
- The Tavern might soon lose their back deck (thanks Justin)
- PIB area is stuck how it is
- Matt the REALTOR's wife could work at Oasis, but she does not
- Richard runs at Brook Run everyday, but will remain in Woodstock
About the show: A weekly Dunwoody podcast from Matthew Weber, REALTOR (and part-time Clubhouse Manager at Dunwoody North Driving Club) and Justin Dike, app/web developer (and part-time social director at the Georgetown Recreation Club). Just 2 regular guys talking about Dunwoody. Topics include restaurants, events, police blotter, and anything covered on our What’s Up Dunwoody Facebook Page and conversations borrowed from our Dunwoody Area Restaurant Review Facebook Group.
To contact both Matt and Justin, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selling or buying a home in the Atlanta area? Contact Matt the REALTOR and the Dogwood Team at email@example.com
Looking to take your neighborhood pool to the next level. Check out www.pooldues.com