Farmer Bob Lundsten hangs out with us in Justin's backyard.
- Worth Wells gives us a wonderful review (5 stars)
- Bob doesn't mind to be a thorn in your side
- His background as President of the Dunwoody Homeowners Association
- Google Elaine Boyer
- Bob's relationship with Elaine Boyer
- His involvement in all of Dunwoody's zoning issues
- Old man Spruill sets his "Zillow Make Me Move" price for the Best Buy land off Hammond
- How the DHA doesn't need legal authority to make a big difference
- Developers need to go through the DHA first
- Adrienne Duncan does a good job with the current Dunwoody Homeowners Association
- The Village Overlay was created to stop the encroachment up Ashford Dunwoody
- "SLUPs shouldn't be used to change the code"
- Let the Heyward Wescott mentions begin
- Do we need another Mexican Restaurant?
- Heyward is the Godfather of What's Up Dunwoody
- Dunwoody Green will hopefully have 6 #DunwoodyRooftopBars
- If you listened/read this far you're probably ok with us plugging ourselves, and you should check us out on our websites... both of our urls start with www.
About the show: A weekly Dunwoody podcast from Matthew Weber, REALTOR (and part-time Clubhouse Manager at Dunwoody North Driving Club) and Justin Dike, app/web developer (and part-time social director at the Georgetown Recreation Club). Just 2 regular guys talking about Dunwoody. Topics include restaurants, events, police blotter, and anything covered on our What’s Up Dunwoody Facebook Page and conversations borrowed from our Dunwoody Area Restaurant Review Facebook Group.
#DunwoodyRoofTopBar #DunwoodyTrailway #DunwoodyVillageOverhaul
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
Iphone Users click here - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/whats-up-dunwoody/id1353882818?mt=2
Android Users click here - https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/matthew-weber/whats-up-dunwoody
RSS Feed - http://matthewweber.podbean.com/feed
Selling or buying a home in the Atlanta area? Contact Matt the REALTOR and the Dogwood Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to take your neighborhood pool to the next level. Check out www.pooldues.com
To contact both Matt and Justin, email email@example.com